All informations and/or documents contained in our website cannot in any way be copied, reproduced or modified without the prior written permission of TSF CONSULTING.
In any case, informations and documents contained in our website are subject to the following conditions:
- No information nor document contained in our website is, in any way, a commitment, a contractual obligation, a sale proposal, an offer or a promise to the public by TSF CONSULTING.
- No information nor any document contained in our website can be used by third parties for commercial purposes or not permitted by the law in force.
- While taking the greatest possible care in the assumption and verification of all information and all documents provided, TSF CONSULTING can not guarantee in any way the absolute correctness, completeness and/or updating, in particular regarding the marketability and/or the suitability for a determined end of the proposed Solutions and/or Technologies, and the ownership or not violation of the rights of others.
- In no case TSF CONSULTING can be held liable to any person for any direct, indirect, or consequential damage as a result of the use of its website, including loss of data or similar.
- All documents, trademarks, names of Solutions, Technologies, Products and/or Companies, and logos mentioned in our website are the property of their respective owners.
- TSF CONSULTING undertakes to manage all personal information in its possession in accordance with the Italian laws in force to protect privacy.
Pursuant to Articles 13, 23, 24 and 43a of Legislative Decree 196/2003, your personal data given to us during meetings and promotional activities (Study Days, Seminars, Events, Technical and / or Commercial Presentations, Fairs, Exhibitions / Conferences, …), or aimed at presenting offers or forming reports contractual agreements, are object of part ns. computerized processing, for purposes of:
- Compliance with contractual, accounting and tax obligations
- Assistance and technical support regarding the Solutions, Technologies, and / or Services we propose or provide, both pre- and post-sales, and beyond the warranty period
- Commercial and administrative management of relations with our
- Marketing and references (where expressly authorized), information on future marketing and/or commercial initiatives, on technological, technical and commercial innovations made to the Solutions, Technologies and/or Services proposed and supplied directly or indirectly through our company’ Partners, as well as for offers, market analysis, statistics, through our direct communication.
Any failure to communicate, or incorrect, incomplete or outdated communication of one of the mandatory information, has consequences:
- The impossibility of the holder to guarantee the adequacy of the treatment itself to the contractual obligations for which it is performed
- The possible mismatch of the treatment results to the obligations imposed by the tax or administrative legislation to which it is addressed
Please note that we are not requiring, collecting nor storing, nor we have in our possession, personal data or data defined by the aforementioned Law as “sensitive”, i.e. suitable to detect health status, membership of unions, religious and/or philosophical beliefs, membership of political parties, etc.
The processing of the above data is carried out by means of instruments that guarantee the maximum possible security and confidentiality, and can also be performed using automated tools for storing, managing and transmitting the data.
The above data can be communicated by our Company to our Partners and/or Suppliers, solely for the following purposes:
- For the supply of Solutions, Technologies and/or Services object of our activity
- For the supply of Technical Assistance and Support, both under warranty and out of warranty, on Solutions and/or Technologies object of our activities
Furthermore, we specify that the data referred to you can be communicated to banking and / or financial institutions for the management of payments and/or for the execution of existing contracts.
The processing of the data referred to in paragraphs 1, 2 and 3 above is mandatory and essential for the execution of your orders and the regular fulfillment of contractual commitments, as well as for the exact fulfillment of civil and tax obligations required by current legislation.
The treatment referred to in paragraph 4 above is optional, and therefore, in the case of your explicit consent or explicit opposition to the processing of the aforementioned data, there will be no consequence except for our impossibility of ensuring your information on the innovations made to our Services, Solutions and/or Technologies we propose.
Regarding the above, Article 7 of the Legislative Decree 196/2003 recognizes you the right to:
- Obtain confirmation of existence, or absence, in our archives of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form
- Get the indication:
- of the origin of personal data in our possession
- of the purposes and methods of processing by our of the data in question
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments
- of the identifying details of the holder, of the responsible and of the designated representative according to article 5, paragraph 2
- of the subjects or the categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents
- the updating, the rectification or the integration of data
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed
- the attestation that the operations referred to in the previous letters a. and b. they have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right
- Oppose in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning you, pertinent to the purpose of collection, for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material, or for carrying out market research or commercial communication
The ns. website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “Google”).
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, text files placed on your website. computer to allow our website to analyze the use of our site.
The information generated by the cookie on your use of our website will be transmitted and stored by Google on servers in the United States of America.
Google will use the information collected on behalf of our site for the purpose of evaluating its use, compile reports on website activity for website operators and provide other services relating to website activity and Internet usage.
The IP address that your browser transmits for the purposes of Google Analytics will not be associated with other data held by Google.
You may not allow cookies to be used by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser, however this may prevent you from using all the features of our website. website.
You may deny your consent to future tracking by Google Analytics by downloading and installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Addon for your usual web browser:
The links listed in our website allow you to access external content to it.
The websites to which these links refer are not under the control, neither direct nor indirect, of TSF CONSULTING, that can not in any way be held responsible for its contents or any other links contained therein, or any changes or updates to the aforementioned websites.
TSF CONSULTING can not in any way be held responsible for any form of transmission received from other linked sites.
The data controller is TSF CONSULTING, the data controller person is Enrico QUERCI, selectively domiciled for this position.